Floor:83 Floor:83

Meh

It was okay, a little short and the art wasn't amazing. I don't believe in that 9/11 bullshit anyways (you can't tell me a 767 can go through a steel building) so I don't take this emotionally. There wasn't much of a story to this, and there wasn't much of a point.
Fail.

story of a loser story of a loser

Love it.

I really love the message here, a lot of the reviews I have read say that the people look like nerds, its conformity, everyone in the school conforms to the same shit except him. They treat him differently, because he is different from them.
Love the animation.
And the message is awesome.

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

Pretty good, some loose stuff though.

The animation and audio was excellent, it was a nice rant...
I actually did a project on Hydro electricity in geography this term, so I am familiar with Hydroelectricity, a couple of things you missed were the tailrace and the transformers, the tailrace is the tube the water rushes back into the lake in, and, no, generators are definitely not directly connected to powerlines, the electricity would be so powerful it would overload your delicate electronics. The generators are connected to transformers which deliver the power lines with an appropriate voltage of power.
Just so you know,
MixedDrink

Christian Hates Peahens Christian Hates Peahens

It was okay.

No real point to it though, also it has no ending.
One thing you could make better is the crosshair, get rid of the white in the middle.

The AVMaze The AVMaze

Good game, but right click protection is needed.

With right click still enabled, I can pause the game by opening a menu then just moving my cursor over the green button.

AVSciuto responds:

I know, still trying to figure out how to disable it. :/

Sketchpad DX Sketchpad DX

Meh... Some problems.

It was a truly unique game, but it had its problems...
for one, I noticed sometimes when you press it down it doesn't draw.
And two, cheating is like taking candy from a baby, adjust your size to the max before the clock starts when you press the pencil and then draw over a rough shape of the lines. It still gets you a percentage.
Overall pretty good, I'd like to see more installments.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Loved it!

I absolutely loved this song! One question though, is it commercial use it for my new flash website? If so, may I use it cornandbeans?

cornandbeans responds:

sure you can use it, just make sure there's some form of credit on there ;)

Forever Gone Forever Gone

OMG XD

Actually, this is my audio file. I forgot the password to my civillized account. Yeah it blows. I only edited it. :P Oh and edit: his name is Trent Murphy McGibbon.

Loz Four Swords: Lake Hylia Loz Four Swords: Lake Hylia

:O Sweet

I'd hate to sound like an asshat. But this is one of the best songs I've seen on the audio portal.

Link5549 responds: